House Rules and Policy
- Admission in any form to Bounce-A-Rama acknowledges the understanding and acceptance of these rules.
- No admission for children under the age of 18 unless accompanied by an adult guardian or a parent.
- No admission into BouncePark for patron over the age of 18 without a child admission.
- Parent or guardian cannot exit facility without their child. Do not leave children unattended.
- Issued wristband must be worn at all time.
- Food or beverages consumption is only permitted in designated lounge areas.
- Children must be supervised at all times by a parent or an adult guardian.
- Running, pushing, or rough housing is not permitted at any time. Watch out for other children and play safe!
- Older children need to be considerate of younger, smaller children.
- Food, drink, candy or sharp objects are not permitted in or on any air-inflatable. Glasses and jewelry should be removed.
- Do not climb over the sides of any air-inflatables.
- Go down slides feet first, and do not slide until the bottom of slide is clear. NO JUMPING. No climbing up slides. Use only designated ramp to reach the top of slides.
- Do not go behind any inflatable or any other restricted area.
- Do not uncover or move blower box.
- Toddler area is for children four (4) years and under and their parents only (42 inches and below).
- Parent and adult guardians are encouraged to play in the inflatables with their child. No more than 4 adults on any ride at any time.
- NO SHOES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED ON THE RIDES. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot remove your shoes, you cannot play on the rides.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Staff member instructions must be followed at all times.
- Absolutely NO alcohol, tobacco or illegal drugs are permitted at any time!
- The usage of vulgar language is prohibited.
- Failure to follow the Bounce-A-Rama house rules will result in eviction from the facility without a refund.
- Bounce-A-Rama reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Download Our App